- Pre-pleated fabric, and additional fabric needed to complete bonnet.
- 2 yards of ½ inch wide cordinating lace.
- 3 skeins of Floss to match fabric.
- No. 7 Darner Needle, No. 7 Milliner Needle.
- 1.5 yards Ribbon.
- Pattern in sizes Newborn to 24 months. Kit works for all sizes.
- 2 Smocking graphs
- Step by step directions with pictures for both construction of the bonnet and the smocking stitches.
Bonnet Smocking Kit
Learn to Smock with our Bonnet Kit. Specifically designed for the beginner smocker! Step by step directions and photos will walk you through each of the smocking stitches. Step by step photos are also included for construction of the bonnet. Kit comes with pre-pleated fabric, over 15 pages of instruction and everything you need to make your first smocked garment!