July Flowers Smocked Skirt Kit Contains:
- The printed pattern and directions,
- 2 yards or 2 1/4 yards (depending on size chosen) of cotton broadcloth fabric that arrives in 2 pieces (pre-pleated skirt and the remaining yardage to complete the dress
- 1/2 yard contrasting fabric for the waist piping, and lining.
- piping cord for the waist,
- 3 skeins of floss to match fabric,
- smocking needle
- 3 or 4 Heart Buttons depending on size chosen
- Valentine's Heart Smocking Pattern
July Flowers Valentine's Baby's Breath Smocked Jumper Kit
Just in time for Valentine's Day, make this adorable July Flowers Smocked Jumper! The kit comes with pre-pleated material, step by step photos and instructions for both the smocking and the construction and as a special treat, the new Heart of my Heart Smocking Design! July Flowers is a sleeveless woven dress or jumper with a lined bodice in sizes 3-12. Sized close enough to the body to be worn as a sleeveless dress; it also has enough ease to allow for a blouse or turtleneck to be worn under it in cooler weather. July Flowers comes with 2 bodice neck variations; a boat neck (View A) and a scoop neck (View B). The skirt of July Flowers may be smocked or gathered. A smocking design is included. July Flowers has a buttoned back bodice and skirt placket. It is hemmed with a tuck that allows the hem to be lengthened in the future if needed. July Flowers is also available in a downloadable PDF pattern, a Gathered Skirt Kit and a printed pattern.