Have you ever wanted to learn to smock and aren't sure where to start? Learn the basics with a simple smocked ball! No sewing machine required!
Learn to Smock Course
Smocking is embroidery over pleated fabric and dates from the Middle Ages. It is simple to do and can be used to make one of a kind heirloom garments. In this course we will create a smocked ball that will enable you to quickly master all the basics! If you know how to sew, the course will show you how to use the design to create a smocked insert that can be included in a dress or romper.
- 20 Details lessons walk you through every aspect of the project from picking out supplies to walking you through the construction process.
- 16 videos demonstrate each aspect of the process
- Videos include how to stitch demonstrations for both right and left handed stitchers.
- Course included instructions on how to use a pleater, hand pleat (it is really easy and goes quickly), or you can purchase pre-pleated fabric. Get all the details by viewing the Supplies Video for free!
- Bonus materials include The HIstory of Smocking, How to Center a Smocking Design and The Baby Wave Stitch.
- Self-paced and you have lifetime access.