The Lil' Honey kit comes with:
- the printed pattern and directions,
- 1 3/4 yards of fabric which is enough to make the largest size with long sleeves in the shorter length and the bloomers.
- A pre-pleated front skirt
- 2 Buttons
- piping cord for the yokes,
- elastic for the bloomers and to finish the sleeves
- coordinating flosses for smocking
- Smocking needle
Lil' Honey Dress & Bloomers Pre-pleated Kit
Lil’ Honey is a traditional square yoke smocked dress reimagined in an easy care and comfortable knit for today’s baby girl. With a round neck and a simple snap or button at the back, Lil’ Honey is quick to sew and comfortable to wear. Lil’ Honey may be made with a smocked skirt (View A), or in a gathered skirt, non-smocked version (View B). Lil’ Honey comes in 2 lengths, a shorter length to show off the matching bloomers, or a longer version to wear with tights when the weather is cooler. Lil’ Honey also comes with the choice of a tailored or puff sleeve, both of which may be long or short. The puff sleeve may be finished with smocking or elastic. Lil’ Honey also includes an optional ruffle collar.
Coordinating thread, small amount of fusible knit interfacing to stabilize shoulders and button band. Optional notions not included in the kit are: Basting Glue, and paper backed fusible such as Steam a Seam Light in 1/4" or 1/2" size. A piping ruler is a helpful tool to have if adding the optional piping.