- 12 1/2 x 12 1/2" background fabric
- 1/3 yard fabric for dress
- Embroidery Floss
- sewing thread to match fabric
- buttons if you wish to add the embellishment pictured in the pattern
- pleater or iron on dots or pleating the fabric
Paper Doll Quilt Addyson Block Pattern
Make a Quilt or Pillow with this wonderful Addyson III Quilt Block pattern from Kreations by Karon. The pattern is one of the patterns in the Paper Doll Series and is designed to enable you to make an heirloom quilt of meaningful memories. The block is to make a basic bishop dress. Use scraps of the fabric that you made her bishop dresses out of to make a matching block. Stitch diagrams are provided for each of the stitches. The gown is sewn by hand and is then hand appliqued to a quilt block. No machine is necessary. The finished block is 12" square.
Kits to make the Addyson Quilt Blocks and whole quilt are available here.