- 12 1/2 x 12 1/2" background fabric
- 1/3 yard fabric for dress
- 1/3 yard fabric for contrast hem and slip.
- Embroidery Floss
- sewing thread to match fabric
- pleater or iron on dots or pleating the fabric
Paper Doll Quilt Makenzie Block Pattern
Make a Quilt or Pillow with this wonderful Makensie Quilt Block pattern from Kreations by Karon. The pattern is one of the patterns in the Paper Doll Series and is designed to enable you to make an heirloom quilt of meaningful memories. Makenzie features a contrasting hem and matching slip. Stitch diagrams are provided for each of the stitches. The gown is sewn by hand and is then hand appliqued to a quilt block. No machine is necessary. The finished block is 12" square.
Kits to make the Makenzie Quilt Blocks and whole quilt pictured are available here.