July Flowers Gathered Skirt Kit Contains:
- The printed pattern and directions,
- 2 yards or 2 1/4 yards (depending on size chosen) of cotton broadcloth fabric that comes in 2 pieces (smocked skirt and the remaining yardage to finish the dress)
- 1/2 yard lining fabric (imperial broadcloth)
- contrasting fabric for the waist piping,
- piping cord for the waist.
- 3 skeins of floss
- smocking needle
- 3 or 4 Buttons depending on size chosen
Red Posies July Flowers Smocked Skirt Kit
July Flowers is a sleeveless woven dress or jumper with a lined bodice in sizes 3-12. Sized close enough to the body to be worn as a sleeveless dress; it also has enough ease to allow for a blouse or turtleneck to be worn under it in cooler weather. July Flowers comes with 2 bodice neck variations; a boat neck (View A) and a scoop neck (View B). The skirt of July Flowers may be smocked or gathered. A smocking design is included. July Flowers has a buttoned back bodice and skirt placket. It is hemmed with a tuck that allows the hem to be lengthened in the future if needed. July Flowers is also available in a downloadable PDF pattern, a paper pattern, a Gathered Skirt Kit and a Smocked Skirt Kit (has pre-pleated fabric).