The Rosebud kit comes with:
- the printed pattern and directions,
- 1 3/4 yards of fabric which is enough to make the largest size with long sleeves in the shorter length and the bloomers.
- A pre-pleated front skirt
- piping cord for the yokes,
- elastic for the bloomers and to finish the sleeves
- 6 buttons
- coordinating flosses for smocking
- Smocking needle
Rosebud Dress & Bloomers Pre-pleated Kit
Rosebud is a classic button (or snap) down the front smocked or gathered dress reimagined in an easy care and comfortable knit for today’s baby girl. Rosebud is quick to sew and easy for mom to dress her little one. Rosebud may be made with a smocked skirt (front and back or just front) (View A), or with a gathered skirt, non-smocked version (View B). Rosebud comes in 2 lengths, a shorter length to show off the matching bloomers, or a longer version to wear with tights when the weather is cooler. Rosebud also comes with the choice of a tailored or puff sleeve, both of which may be long or short. The puff sleeve may be finished with smocking or elastic. Rosebud also includes an optional ruffle collar.
Coordinating thread, small amount of fusible knit interfacing to stabilize shoulders and button band. Optional notions not included in the kit are: A small snap for neckline, Basting Glue, and paper backed fusible such as Steam a Seam Light in 1/4" or 1/2" size. A piping ruler is a helpful tool to have if adding the optional piping.