The Rosie kit comes with:
- the printed pattern and directions,
- 2 1/8 yards of fabric which is enough to make the largest size with long sleeves
- A pre-pleated front skirt (and the back as well if that option is chosen
- piping cord for the yokes,
- 9 buttons
- coordinating flosses for smocking
- Smocking needle
Please note, the Bargello Smocking design shown comes with the Rosie pattern. The Christmas Tree Farm design was in the 2020 issue of Classic Sewing Magazine. It is also included with the Rosie Online Video Course.
Rosie Dress Pre-pleated Kit
Rosie is a simple smocked or gathered dress with buttons down the front that can be made in an easy- care, comfortable knit, or a great woven for today’s girl. And of course it has pockets for all her treasures! Rosie may be made with smocked skirts (front and back or just front) (View A), a gathered high yoke (View B), or a gathered mid-yoke (View C). The back of Rosie has a high yoke for Views A and B and a lower yoke for View C. Rosie also comes with the choice of long or short sleeves.