Step by step directions to make this Smocked Wreath Ornament. Pattern includes over 6 pages of step by step photos to guide you through the construction of the wreath. Two smocking graphs are offered; one for beginners and one that uses more advanced stitches. Step by step photos on completing the smocking stitches can be found in our Smocking Stitches Guide. A complete kit for this project is available in our kit section. To complete the wreath, you will need:
- 2 inch by 30 inch strip of broadcloth fabric, pleated.
- red, green and gold floss
- 1 yard tatting or lace for edging.
- ribbon for bow
- charms for bow if you like
- backing fabric (small piece)
- Number 7 Darner needle
- small amount of fiberfill
- washout marker
- small piece of cardboard for pattern
- white sewing thread
Smocked Wreath Ornament Digital Pattern
File will be delivered automatically to your inbox. Please note that pattern is copyrighted by Pink Hollybush Designs. The pattern is for personal use only and may not be produced for sale, copied or distributed. Thank you for understanding.