The Honey Summer kit comes with:
- the printed pattern and directions,
- 2 1/2 yards of Organic Blue Dot Knit Fabric (enough to make the largest size with short sleeves)
- piping cord for the waist,
- pink and green knit fabrics for the applique and contrasting neckband
- chenille needle for embroidery,
- Heat n Bond Softstretch for applique
Please Note, the Embroidery Design shown is in the Summer 2020 issue of Classic Sewing magazine and is not included in the kit. You will need the magazine to complete the design as shown.
Summer Honey Embroidered Kit
Honey is a traditional square yoke smocked dress reimagined in an easy care and comfortable knit for today’s girl. With a boat neck and a simple pull on over the head style, Honey is quick to sew and comfortable to wear. It even comes with pockets for all her treasures! Honey may be made with a smocked skirt (View A), a woven, non-knit insert for those who prefer to smock on a woven fabric (View B), or a gathered skirt, non-smocked version with a high or dropped yoke (View C). The back of Honey has a high yoke for Views A and C (high yoke version) and a lower yoke that matches the bottom of the insert for Views B and C (dropped yoke version). Honey also comes with the choice of long or short sleeves.